Monday, November 13, 2006

Introduction

This is an experiment to find out if a blog format would work for a classical music audience roughly in range of Exeter, UK. It would depend on other people posting info on what is happening. My own interest is mostly in soul and pop so there won't be much useful comment to start with. By the way the Vibraphonic site needs an update, I think. Still in 2006 on a recent check.

I did arrange an event a few years ago for my cousin Sara Trickey at the Music Room at Exeter Central Library. The idea for this blog came about as part of a discussion on a day trip to Cardiff in January to listen to a lunchtime recital. Maybe there are other events closer to Exeter that we just don't know about.

So please add a comment or request to be added for posting. Or let me know if something else already exists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home